Below are where some of our vendors will be over the winter and some of the fairs they will be at or the specials they may be offering.
Listing updated Jan. 18
Click HERE for a complete list of our 2016 vendors with links to their web sites or Facebook pages. More updates will be coming as we receive more information.
- Borealis Coffee Company, 250 Bullocks Point, Riverside, RI
- Langwater Farm is participating in the Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers’ Market and the Easton Winter Farmers’ Market. Their website is www.langwaterfarm.com and your can find them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/langwaterfarm.
- Kave Rock Farm will be at January 21 – Norwood Indoor Farmer’s Market; 28 – Easton Farmer’s Market; and the Attleboro Winter Night Festival, Feb. 25 5-9 p.m. or go to our website for more info or call 401-465-7589 – Alpaca fiber products are warm & wonderful gifts!!
- Products of the Hive visit us online.
- The La Cantina Winery will be open on Fridays from 1:00-6:00 for tasting and purchases. Directions can be found on their website.
- Great Harvest Bread Company will be at the Pawtucket Market at Hope Artiste Village every Saturday from 9-1, or visit their store 6670 Post Rd., North Kingstown, RI.
- Shamrock Hives Farm will be at the Easton Farmers Market at Oak Ames Hall on Saturdays 10-2
- Visit The Olive Tap in Wayland Square, Providence.
- Visit Nettie’s Kettle Corn, 1789 Smith St., North Providence, RI or find them at a store near you.
- Visit Ugly Dog Books,an independent bookstore located at 75 Union St., Attleboro, MA – they also sell silver jewelry by Recycled Silver Wear (another AFM vendor)
- Tabors Closet has Patriots Dog Collars. You can order one at Etsy.com/shop/TabersCloset or go to Tabers Closet on FB and click “shop now” button. Get your order in now because these are back ordered and it will be a first come first serve basis.