We have volunteer opportunities at the Attleboro Farmers Market and hope you consider to help us set up or breakdown.
In our great city, we believe that we have the ability to make a difference in our
community and are dedicated to serving our city and its residents. With this in mind, thank you for choosing to participate in the Attleboro Farmers Market. We are looking forward to the continued success of the farmer’s market and know that we can not do it without you! SIGN-UP TODAY!
For an hour or two (or three, or six), here is a list of the jobs you may be asked to do while volunteering at the market.
- Unpack the storage container
- Setup management tent and table at the entrance/s
- Place signs at designated places (Must have a vehicle)
- Place trash barrels, traffic cones, accessibility ramp
- Help vendors find their booth location and help set-up tents
- Watch for patrons coming in before opening
During Market Hours:
- Tally an accurate customer count
- Check vendors periodically if they need anything (e.g. bathroom break)
- Monitor grounds for trash, collect as needed (gloves provided)
- Help visitors carry bags to their vehicles
- Wipe down surfaces
- Ask that patrons are wearing masks as they enter the market.
- Take down management tent and tables and pack up supplies
- Assist vendors as they take down their tents
- Put away trash barrels, traffic cones, accessibility ramp
- Gather signs from outside the market (Must have a vehicle)
- Pack the storage container
- Clean up trash around the field