Weather looks like it will be okay. Walk, hike, bike, skate, ride but don’t hide.
Don’t forget to vote us your favorite farmers market, VOTE TODAY
- Dufort Farm – Rehoboth
- Edgewater Farms Firewood
- Fairland Farm Cranberries
- Langwater Farm: Certified organic farmstand – N. Easton
- Level Acres Farm -Attleboro
- Mello’s Farm
- Peasley Farm- Rehoboth
- Trolly Crossing Farm
- Otis Wilson
- Product of the Hive by Lisa Nason- Attleboro
- Attleboro Ice Cream – Del’s Lemonade
- Be Sweet Bakery- Attleboro
- Fresh Catch Seafood– Attleboro
- Razzo Coffee – Rehoboth
- Scorpios Resturant – Fresh Breads- Attleboro
- Nonnies bakery
- Netties Kettle Corn
- The Copper Turtle
- Dave and Kayla Johnson “Butterflies in My Belly”
- Nature’s Intention Home & Body Products- Attleboro
- Olive Spoon Studio
- ROCA Woodworking- Wood Made Kitchen Products
- Tog Photography
- Friends of the Attleboro Animal Shelter
- Music Together
- Project 9/11
- Attleboro Farmers Market,Inc Welcome Booth
*Vendor list is subject to change
when is the guy who sharpens scissors/knives at the market please? thanks!
Sign-up for our eNewsletter (top right on home page) or check back here on Thursday, every week we announce the vendors for that Saturday or you can check out their web site Hub Grinding Service.
I told you that you would be the first to know! Hub Grinding will be back at the market on September 17! See you then!
AFM, Inc Manager
Comments are closed.