Join us at Attleboro Farmers Market this Saturday. Please be aware that the 18th Annual Attleboro Bicycle Criterium, a USA Cycling event, will be going on around the Willett School area and that some roads will be closed.
Here are the vendors who will be at the market
- Peasley Farm- Rehoboth
- Langwater Farm: Certified organic farmstand – N. Easton
- Level Acres Farm -Attleboro
- Chase Farms- Rehoboth
- Wetu Farms- Attleboro
- Brickhouse Flowers- Attleboro
- Bee Sweet Bakery- Attleboro
- Bob Sharkey Firewood- Attleboro
- Nature’s Intention Home & Body Products- Attleboro
- Fresh Catch Seafood– Attleboro
- Scorpios Resturant – Fresh Breads- Attleboro
- Attleboro Ice Cream
- Razzo Coffee
- Jewels by Patty
- Unique Pottery by Sarah Silva
- A Time for you Massage
- Attleboro Farmers Market,Inc Welcome Booth
July 9 Activities – Click Here
Vendor list is subject to change
Want to be a vendor?
The Attleboro Health department will be notified each week in advance of the participating vendors. No vendors will be allowed without advance registration, $20 reservation fee ($10 returned day of market) No shows forfeit $20 reservation fee.
Vendors could include Crafts, Canned products, Cheeses, Chocolates, Eggs, Farm vegetables, Flowers, Food Artisans, Honey, Meats, Potted plants, and Wellness. Vendors must complete and sign a vendor agreement and follow the Market’s rules. Both the agreement and rules will be available after the City formally approves the Market. To download the vendor agreement, CLICK HERE
Comments are closed.