How about some good old fashioned community activism!!!
Please stop down at city hall Tuesday, Sept. 20 by 7 p.m. to voice your support for the market!
Print the Voice Balloon Sign, pictured left, and bring it with you so you can show your “Voice of Support.”
If you can’t make it, please call the council at 508-223-2222 ext. 3181 and voice your opinion. If you would like to speak directly to your councilor, use the list below from the City of Attleboro’s website:
Council members are always available by phone to discuss matters of interest. See the phone list below.
You may also call the Council Office at 508-223-2222 ext. 3181 and leave a message with the Administrative Assistant. You can reach the Administrative Assistant to the Council at 508-223-2222 ext. 3181 or by E-Mail at email@example.com. Councilors contact the office on a regular basis.
- WARD 1: Cherie M. Felos (Committee on Ordinances, Elections & Legislative Matters) 205 Highland Avenue, South Attleboro (Home 508-639-9829)
- WARD 2: Mark J. Cooper (Committee on Public Safety & Emergency Management) 149 West Street, Attleboro (Home 508-222-6294)
- WARD 3: Frank B. Cook (Council President) 32 Division Street (Home 508-222-0189)
- WARD 4: William R. Bergevine (Committee on Capital Improvements & City Development) 1 Pocahontas Lane (Home 508-222-7465)
- WARD 5: Duff White (Committee on Transportation & Traffic) 12 Carnegie Way (Home 508-223-1944)
- WARD 6: Shannon M. Heagney (Committee on Licenses) 5 Gregory Drive (Home 508-222-8502)
- Kimberly Allard (Committee on Zoning & Land Use) 12 Slater Street (Home 508-222-3733)
- Brian F. Kirby (Committee on Budget & Appropriations) 162 Holden Street (Home 508-431-9830)
- Richard J. Conti (Committee on City Property & Claims) 100 Berwick Road (Home 508-222-6662)
- Peter Blais (Committee on Public Works) 50 Ridgewood Road (Home 508-222-9355)
- Walter J. Thibodeau (Committee on Personnel & Human Services) 8 Liberty Drive (508-399-6549)