All of these ingredients can be found in the summer at the Attleboro Farmers Market. Start at Mello’s Farm and take a stroll around the Market.
Mello's Farm Bruschetta
- 12 Cherry tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 1-3 Fresh basil leaves (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese (crumbled)
- 1 Sourdough bread bowl
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Additional olive oil (to drizzle over toast)
Combine cherry tomatoes garlic, basil, olive oil, salt, pepper and gorgonzola cheese in a small bowl. Slice bread and lightly toast. Drizzle each slice with olive oil and top with tomato mixture.