The Attleboro Farmers Market is excited to share that AFM has been granted our permit by the Attleboro Park Commission. We have the blessing of the Attleboro Health Department to bring our essential Farmers Market back (opening day June 26) for the 2021 season under COVID 19 protocols recommendations set forth by the Mass Department of Public Health (PDF), Mass Dept of Agriculture (PDF), and the Attleboro Health Department.
- We are using a similar layout as last year with Bushee Street being the one entrance and exit with added signage to help notify customers.
- We will do our best to provide PPE to vendors and customers if asked. We will provide hand sanitizer stations.
- Tents will be set up 3 feet apart and physical distancing encouraged in lines.
- We will have instructions and appropriate signage to help with a smooth shopping experience.
- All vendors must wear protective face coverings while at the market and customers will be encouraged to enter with protective face covering if they have not been vaccinated.
- Pre-orders are being offered by some vendors, and we will make every effort to deliver orders to a customer that prefers not to leave their vehicle.
- No vendor will be allowed to set up who shows any obvious signs of illness.
- All tables will be sanitized before the market and appropriately throughout the market hours.
- We will encourage any vendors and customers with underlying Health issues to not attend the market.
- No sampling will be allowed in the market unless vendors are able to put them in a to-go container.
- Please note that pets are allowed, but not encouraged to maintain physical distancing.
- Music will be allowed but no congregating around so we will have a section blocked off. Singing will be allowed with no face cover, but with a barrier.
- Eating will be allowed in the market at designated areas. Tables will be wiped down by volunteers and hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- 2 way traffic
- No perimeter
- Signs to the entrance and accessibility ramp
- Encourage masks if not vaccinated or not feeling well
- Volunteer market guides will be available to help answer questions
- No touching of merchandise can be up to the farmers/vendors and will need to provide their own proper signage.
We know many of you have been practicing many of these requirements since last year. We appreciate your willingness to comply and keep not only yourselves safe, but our patrons as well.
We are available to answer any and all questions. Feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Board of Directors
Attleboro Farmers Market, Inc