Applications for all 2019 Art at the Markets have closed
All spots available for each market have been taken.
Three dates for 2019
- June 29
- August 3
- October 5
Capron Park, Attleboro, Massachusetts, O’Connell Field
Up to 24 spots available for each date
There is limited space, participation is subject to the acceptance of Attleboro Farmers Market, Inc Board of Directors.
- Provide a canopy for set up or simply set up a 10 X 10 area for display within the designated artist section of the market.
- There will be 24 designated artist locations within the Market for each date.
- Artists are responsible for providing all tables and equipment required for setup – although assistance is available upon request.
- Artist is responsible for all loss/theft/damage of items displayed.
- Canopy/Umbrella weights are mandatory (40lb/leg for canopy, use this link for more information).
- The set-up period is from 8-8:30 a.m. for a 9:00 a.m. opening
- The market ends promptly at 1:00 p.m.
- Arrive using Bushee Street to off of Route 123. You will be directed to your spot.
There is no minimum or maximum price point. Because much of the traffic will be driven from the market’s 5,000+ weekly visitors, we expect the optimal price points to be in the $10-$25-$75 range.
Set up fees are simply $25 for each date. Payment is due on the day of the event, before entering the Market area for setup.
Please read the AFM Policies and Procedures