4-Week Spring Pop-Up Market
On four Saturdays in May from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. the Attleboro Farmers Market Spring Pop-Up Market will be held at the Bristol Community College and Bridgewater State University Attleboro Campus, 11 Field Rd., Attleboro, MA (GPS 34 Forest St., Attleboro, MA)
- May 4 – Our first indoor Market is in the books. Thank you to all the estimated 2,184 patrons that came to support our amazing vendors.
- May 11 – Today there were lots of things to do around the city and it was the first absolutely gorgeous Saturday of this spring. I can’t blame you if decided to get that yard work done before Sunday’s rain. Thank you to the estimated 1,185 patrons that came the Market.
- May 18 – Again, this was a gorgeous Saturday. Thanks to the estimated 1,055 estimated patrons.
- May 25
Market will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. No patrons allowed inside the Market before 9 a.m.
Food trucks and other food vendors will be located just outside the entrance in the parking lot.
Summer and Fall Market
The Attleboro Farmers Market is at O’Connell Field in Capron Park from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. on Saturdays beginning June 15 through October 19. See dates below for any weekly information.
Please, for your safety, no patrons inside the Market before 9 a.m.
Rain or shine the Market will be open. Here’s our Weather Guidelines for when the weather starts acting up.
Dogs can bring their responsible owners. Attleboro has a city ordinance for dog owners. All dogs must be restrained with a leash at all times and dog owners must pick up their dog’s poop. Water dishes are available at the Market Manager’s tent and a few of our vendors.
Parking is available in the Attleboro High School Bushee Street lot and on Blue Pride Way (Bus entrance loop off Rathbun Willard Drive). Click HERE for map.
Click HERE for vendor information.
Subject to change
- June 15: Opening Day!
- June 22:
- June 29: Art at the Market, Music by the Scottish/Celtic fiddle and cello duo Ben and Elizabeth Anderson
- July 6:
- July 13:
- July 20:
- July 27:
- August 3: Art at the Market, Music by the Scottish/Celtic fiddle and cello duo Ben and Elizabeth Anderson
- August 10:
- August 17:
- August 24:
- August 31: Touch a Truck
- September 7:
- September 14: More Cowbell 5K, Music by the Ocean State Ramblers
- September 21: Music by the Unlikely Strummers
- September 28: Pumpkin and Cornstaks; Attleboro’s Big Read
- October 5: Art at the Market; Pig Roast
- October 12: Apple Pie Contest
- October 19: