4-Week Spring Pop-Up Market
On four Saturdays in May from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. the Attleboro Farmers Market Spring Pop-Up Market will be held at the Bristol Community College and Bridgewater State University Attleboro Campus, 11 Field Rd., Attleboro, MA (GPS 34 Forest St., Attleboro, MA)
- May 4 – Our first indoor Market is in the books. Thank you to all the estimated 2,184 patrons that came to support our amazing vendors.
- May 11 – Today there were lots of things to do around the city and it was the first absolutely gorgeous Saturday of this spring. I can’t blame you if decided to get that yard work done before Sunday’s rain. Thank you to the estimated 1,185 patrons that came the Market.
- May 18 – Again, this was a gorgeous Saturday. Thanks to the estimated 1,055 estimated patrons.
- May 25 – Another gorgeous Saturday and it was Memorial Day weekend. Thank you to our estimated 708 patrons that visited the last of our Pop-Up Markets!
Market will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. No patrons allowed inside the Market before 9 a.m.
Food trucks and other food vendors will be located just outside the entrance in the parking lot.
The Attleboro Farmers Market is at O’Connell Field in Capron Park from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. on Saturdays beginning June 15 through October 19. See dates below for any weekly information.
Please, for your safety, no patrons inside the Market before 9 a.m.
Rain or shine the Market will be open. Here’s our Weather Guidelines for when the weather starts acting up.
Dogs can bring their responsible owners. Attleboro has a city ordinance for dog owners. All dogs must be restrained with a leash at all times and dog owners must pick up their dog’s poop. Water dishes are available at the Market Manager’s tent and a few of our vendors.
Parking is available in the Attleboro High School Bushee Street lot and on Blue Pride Way (Bus entrance loop off Rathbun Willard Drive). Click HERE for map.
Click HERE for vendor information.
Subject to change
- June 15: Opening Day! And what a day it was! Mid-70s clear skies and a light wind. Perfect for the estimated 11,200 of you who came and bought product from our 65+ vendors, listened to the Busted Jug Band and caught up with friends and neighbors.
- June 22: Another awesome day at the Market. 9,500 estimated patrons visited the market!
- June 29: Art at the Market, Music by the Pyne Brothers. 8,730 patrons stopped by for some fresh produce, awesome prepared foods or had breakfast or lunch.
- July 6: It was a hot, muggy day. Thankful for the frequent breezes and the 7,500 patrons. Yoga, Lego Pinewood Derby, Music by the Ocean State Ramblers, Blood Drive, and our awesome lineup of vendors.
- July 13: It was another hot day but not as muggy as last week. Music by the Ocean State Ramblers. Thank you to the 8,545 estimated patrons.
- July 20: The Unlikely Strummers made their first appearance at the Market this Season. They played in the 85+ heat to the estimated 5,400 patrons (most patrons came before 11:30 to beat the heat). The food trucks were busy most of the day.
- July 27: It wasn’t as muggy as last week, a estimated 9,800 people came out on an awesome Summer day.
- August 3: Around 9,500 patrons came to the Market! We had 70+ vendors including Art at the Market. Music by the Scottish/Celtic fiddle and cello duo Ben and Elizabeth Anderson
- August 10: We had 60+ vendors this week and again about 9,500 patrons were at the Market. Weather was perfect Summer temps in the high 70s with a nice breeze.
- August 17: It was a carbon copy day of last Saturday.
- August 24: About 50 vendors and 10,100 patrons. Wicked awesome late summer day. Hope you all got what you came to the Market for.
- August 31: Touch a Truck, Yoga at 9
- September 7: Yoga at 9
- September 14: More Cowbell 5K, Music by the Ocean State Ramblers
- September 21: Music by the Unlikely Strummers
- September 28: Pumpkin and Cornstalks; Attleboro’s Big Read
- October 5: Art at the Market; Pig Roast
- October 12: Apple Pie Contest
- October 19: Last Market of the Summer/Fall season.