June 13, 2017
Comments Off on This Saturday, Opening Day 2017
We are excited!
The Attleboro Farmers Market opens this Saturday, June 17, at O’Connell Field at Capron Park. We will have 40 vendors plus music.
Master Gardner Kathi Gariepy providing a workshop to learn how to attract butterflies to your yard.
We will have produce,plants, treats, knife sharpening, honey, lotions, jams, and jellies, coffee, waffles and donuts, and much more!
Don’t have breakfast or lunch, we have you covered with food trucks and great prepared foods.
Signs will be posted along County Street directing market attendees to the market entrance on Bushee Street. There is ample parking in the Bushee Street parking area at Attleboro High School, as well as additional, overflow parking along Blue Pride Way, adjacent to the high school.
Here’s the list of vendors* at ￼Attleboro Farmers Market this Saturday, June 17:
Continue Reading →
March 5, 2017
Comments Off on 2017 Vendor application is available
Vendors, the 2017 Vendor Application and Market Rules and Regulations is available for you to download for the 2017 Attleboro Farmers Market Season, June 17 to October 14.
November 1, 2016
Comments Off on Where to find our vendors this winter
Below are where some of our vendors will be over the winter and some of the fairs they will be at or the specials they may be offering.
Listing updated Jan. 18
Click HERE for a complete list of our 2016 vendors with links to their web sites or Facebook pages. More updates will be coming as we receive more information.
- Borealis Coffee Company, 250 Bullocks Point, Riverside, RI
- Langwater Farm is participating in the Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers’ Market and the Easton Winter Farmers’ Market. Their website is www.langwaterfarm.com and your can find them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/langwaterfarm.
- Kave Rock Farm will be at January 21 – Norwood Indoor Farmer’s Market; 28 – Easton Farmer’s Market; and the Attleboro Winter Night Festival, Feb. 25 5-9 p.m. or go to our website for more info or call 401-465-7589 – Alpaca fiber products are warm & wonderful gifts!!
- Products of the Hive visit us online.
- The La Cantina Winery will be open on Fridays from 1:00-6:00 for tasting and purchases. Directions can be found on their website.
- Great Harvest Bread Company will be at the Pawtucket Market at Hope Artiste Village every Saturday from 9-1, or visit their store 6670 Post Rd., North Kingstown, RI.
- Shamrock Hives Farm will be at the Easton Farmers Market at Oak Ames Hall on Saturdays 10-2
- Visit The Olive Tap in Wayland Square, Providence.
- Visit Nettie’s Kettle Corn, 1789 Smith St., North Providence, RI or find them at a store near you.
- Visit Ugly Dog Books,an independent bookstore located at 75 Union St., Attleboro, MA – they also sell silver jewelry by Recycled Silver Wear (another AFM vendor)
- Tabors Closet has Patriots Dog Collars. You can order one at Etsy.com/shop/TabersCloset or go to Tabers Closet on FB and click “shop now” button. Get your order in now because these are back ordered and it will be a first come first serve basis.