Apply for an art vendor space
We invite resident artists in the Attleboro area to apply for a vendor space in one of our featured “Art at the Market” events. We welcome painters, photographers, cobblers, makers of metal cookware, hardware, service wares, woodworkers, textile designers, sculptors, potters, ceramicists, jewelry makers, candle makers, and other creative and functional wares.
This expansion of the Market will promote the cultural arts of our area while attracting more people to the farmer’s market and Attleboro at large. We also encourage vendors to demonstrate their skill to market visitors. This will be an opportunity to revive awareness of the historical trades and skills that were integral to the vitality of our region.
Two dates for 2018
- August 4 (Application received by July 3, for both dates or just this date)
- September 29 (Application received by August 29 for just this date)
Capron Park, Attleboro, Massachusetts, O’Connell Field
Up to 24 spots available for each date
There is limited space, participation is subject to the acceptance of Attleboro Farmers Market, Inc Board of Directors.
- Provide a canopy for set up or simply set up a 10 X 10 area for display within the designated artist section of the market.
- There will be 24 designated artist locations within the Market for each date.
- Artists are responsible for providing all tables and equipment required for setup – although assistance is available upon request.
- Artist is responsible for all loss/theft/damage of items displayed.
- Canopy/Umbrella weights are mandatory (40lb/leg for canopy, use this link for more information).
- The set-up period is from 8-8:30 a.m. for a 9:00 a.m. opening
- The market ends promptly at 1:00 p.m.
- Arrive using Bushee Street to off of Route 123. You will be directed to your spot.
There is no minimum or maximum price point. Because much of the traffic will be driven from the market’s 5,000+ weekly visitors, we expect the optimal price points to be in the $10-$25-$75 range.
Set up fees are simply $25 for each date. Payment is due on the day of the event, before entering the Market area for setup.
Apply to be an Art Vendor
All Art Vendors must complete the Art Vendor Application below. There is limited space, participation is subject to the acceptance of Attleboro Farmers Market, Inc. Board of Directors.
Please read the AFM Rules and Regulations