The Attleboro Farmers Market is at O’Connell Field in Capron Park from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. on Saturdays beginning June 16 through October 20.
Please, for your safety, no patrons inside the Market before 9 a.m.
Dogs can bring their responsible owners. Attleboro has a city ordinance for dog owners. All dogs must be restrained with a leash at all times and dog owners must pick up their dog’s poop. Water dishes are available at the Market Manager’s tent and a few of our vendors.
Parking is available in the Attleboro High School Bushee Street lot and on Blue Pride Way (Bus entrance loop off Rathbun Willard Drive). Click HERE for map.
Click HERE for vendor information.
- 16 opening day: Thank you to all of the 14,220 estimated patrons who visited the market!
- 23 – URI Master Gardeners tool demo – It was a chilly overcast day but the rain held off with 6,500 patrons visiting the Market
- 30 – Almost 90° and still had about 6,000 at the Market
- 7- Awesome day at the Market, mid 70’s and no humidity for the 6,200 patrons. URI Master Gardeners soil testing. First corn of the season from Langwater Farm.
- 14 – Another beautiful Market day with 10,260 patrons and a completely full market.
- 21 – Blood Drive hosted by Attleboro Farmers Market and Capron Park to sign up in advance: redcrossblood.org/give.html/find-drive
- 4 – Art at the Market
- 18 – Chili Contest
- 1 – Touch a Truck
- 15 – More Cowbell 5K
- 29 – Art at the Market
- 6 – Pumpkins and cornstalks
- 13 – Apple Pie Contest
- 20 – Last day of the season