The Attleboro Farmers Market is at O’Connell Field in Capron Park from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. on Saturdays beginning June 16 through October 20.
Please, for your safety, no patrons inside the Market before 9 a.m.
Rain or shine the Market will be open. Here’s our Weather Guidelines for when the weather starts acting up.
Dogs can bring their responsible owners. Attleboro has a city ordinance for dog owners. All dogs must be restrained with a leash at all times and dog owners must pick up their dog’s poop. Water dishes are available at the Market Manager’s tent and a few of our vendors.
Parking is available in the Attleboro High School Bushee Street lot and on Blue Pride Way (Bus entrance loop off Rathbun Willard Drive). Click HERE for map.
Click HERE for vendor information.
- 16 opening day: Thank you to all of the 14,220 estimated patrons who visited the market!
- 23 – URI Master Gardeners tool demo – It was a chilly overcast day but the rain held off with 6,500 patrons visiting the Market
- 30 – Almost 90° and still had about 6,000 at the Market
- 7- Awesome day at the Market, mid 70’s and no humidity for the 6,200 patrons. URI Master Gardeners soil testing. First corn of the season from Langwater Farm.
- 14 – Another beautiful Market day with 10,260 patrons and a completely full market.
- 21 – Yet another awesome day at the Market with about 10,100 patrons. Blood Drive hosted by Attleboro Farmers Market and Capron Park
- 28 – Thanks to the 10,000 plus patrons that turned out once again. Our vendors love you and so do we.
- 4 – Art at the Market, it was a rain-shortened market. Thank you to everyone who came early to support our farmers, vendors and artists. Estimate of 6,000 patrons.
- 11 – An almost constant light rain kept the people who melt away from the Market but those 4,000ish who did visit got the freshest of fresh produce, seafood and more. We had Eating with the Ecosystem, food demo with free samples promoting New England’s wild seafood cook up an awesome Blue Fish with Market veggies.
- 18 – Mid 80s and muggy. Need we say any more? Thank you to the 6,500 patrons who came to get their Market goodies.
- 25 – Today was a Wicked Awesome Summer Day at the Market. Thank you to an estimated 8,558 visitors for coming to the Market.
- Over the past 11 markets there has been an estimated 88,280 patrons in the Attleboro Farmers Market, that’s makes for an average Saturday at the Market to be 8,000 patrons.
- 1 -A big old thank you to the Attleboro Firefighters PFFM Local 848, Attleboro Police Department, JPMP New England Division, Dumpsters By The Pros, 772nd Military Police Company, Chris’ Service Center, Inc., New England Antique Tractor and Truck Association, Bloom Tour and Charter Services for showing up and making the Touch a Truck event a such a success! Our awesome vendors came prepared for for a large crowd. We were truly humbled by the large turnout by the estimated 18,000 patrons that came to the Market on a beautiful summer day.
- 8 – It was a cool and cloudy Market day with an estimated 7,400 patrons.
- 15 – More Cowbell 5K had over 200 runners. Weather was muggy but not hot. The Market had an estimated 4,800 patrons.
- 29 – Art at the Market
- 6 – Pumpkins and cornstalks
- 13 – Apple Pie Contest
- 20 – Last day of the season