Saturday, June 18, 2016 marks the opening day of the 2016 Attleboro Farmers Market season. This will be the 1st of 20 consecutive weeks of this year’s market. The market is open between the hours of 9am and 1pm and will once again be located at O’Connell Field at Capron Park.
The Opening Day of the season will see the return of many of the familiar vendors that market patrons have come to know and enjoy. Among the vendors* that can be expected this week are:
- Alpine Farm
- Langwater Farm
- Breezy Knoll Farm
- Mello Farm
- Trolley Crossing Farm
- Wheaton College Farm
- Shamrock Hive Farm
- Foxboro Cheese
- Pickled Willy’s Food Truck
- Great Harvest Bakery
- Product of the Hive and Nason Family Honey
- Borealis Coffee
- Red Harvest
- The Olive Tap
- Nettie’s Kettle Corn
- Del’s Lemonade
- Jane Ann Brady’s Jams and Jellys
- Eagle Mountain Maple Products
- Nonnie Roses “Next Generation” pastry.
- Recycled Silverware
- Martha Maynard’s Wetu Farm
- Ugly Dog Books
- Simpson Spring
- The Paper Hummingbird
- Attleboro Public School Poster Display
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Hebron Food Pantry
- Tim Jones, creator of the “Sour Grapes” comic strip
*Subject to change
We look forward to seeing everyone back on Saturday.
Signs will be posted along County Street directing market attendees to the market entrance on Bushee Street. There is ample parking in the Bushee Street parking area, as well as additional, overflow parking along Blue Pride Way, adjacent to Attleboro High School.
If you have any questions or are interested in further information, please contact Heather Porreca, AFM Market Manager at email@example.com.