Join us at Attleboro Farmers Market this Saturday. Please be aware that the 18th Annual Attleboro Bicycle Criterium, a USA Cycling event, will be going on around the Willett School area and that some roads will be closed.
Here are the vendors who will be at the market
- Peasley Farm- Rehoboth
- Langwater Farm: Certified organic farmstand – N. Easton
- Level Acres Farm -Attleboro
- Chase Farms- Rehoboth
- Wetu Farms- Attleboro
- Brickhouse Flowers- Attleboro
- Bee Sweet Bakery– Attleboro
- Bob Sharkey Firewood- Attleboro
- Nature’s Intention Home & Body Products- Attleboro
- Fresh Catch Seafood– Attleboro
- Scorpios Resturant – Fresh Breads- Attleboro
- Attleboro Ice Cream
- Razzo Coffee
- Jewels by Patty
- Unique Pottery by Sarah Silva
- A Time for you Massage
- Attleboro Farmers Market,Inc Welcome Booth
July 9 Activities – Click Here
Vendor list is subject to change
Want to be a vendor?
The Attleboro Health department will be notified each week in advance of the participating vendors. No vendors will be allowed without advance registration, $20 reservation fee ($10 returned day of market) No shows forfeit $20 reservation fee.
Vendors could include Crafts, Canned products, Cheeses, Chocolates, Eggs, Farm vegetables, Flowers, Food Artisans, Honey, Meats, Potted plants, and Wellness. Vendors must complete and sign a vendor agreement and follow the Market’s rules. Both the agreement and rules will be available after the City formally approves the Market. To download the vendor agreement, CLICK HERE